Thursday, February 19, 2009

Garden of a Joyful Heart...


That's the name of this print by Etsy artist, Trmackstudio. With the bright colors and fun dots of color, I'm not sure how anyone could be less than joyful!

If you haven't already figured it out, I'm a sucker for anything that is full of bright color. To me, color means happiness and joy. So the title to this piece of art was a siren call.

This is an art print, and with a cost of just $13.50 (and that includes postage, folks), it is a major steal of a deal. Tom will even sign it for you! Now, it is an open edition, which means that he'll keep making 'em as folks wanna buy 'em, so if you are looking for a piece for investment purposes (hey, you never know, Tom could become the next big 'thing'....! Just hope he doesn't cut an ear off, or something (Van Gogh did, you know)), then check out his original art. He does a variety of grouped images, too.

I mentioned before that art is a panacea for what ails ya. And I do mean it. This piece is small enough to frame for that boring office cubicle but large enough (with the impactful color) to liven any room. Check out his shop at www.trmackstudio.etsy.com.

Personally, I'm looking at one of his series for when I redecorate. I am tired of the boring reprints found at the local hobby store. And gallery art, at least around here, is so expensive as to be ridiculous. I went into one gallery not that long ago and found a small piece (not nearly as cool or detailed as Tom's pieces) for more than $500.

Sorry, but that just won't knock my socks off. But this one did. And I'm sure you'll find one, or more, that make you smile, too.

1 comment: